White jeans in winter






Boots: REPORT via Macy's - Sweater: Zara (not available anymore, but here are other ZARA options )
Blazer: American Eagle (old) - Jeans: Target - Beanie: H+M - Sunglasses: RayBan - Bag: Target - Owl Broche: Gifted

     How's everyone feelin' on this Monday? It's chilly and rainy here in Vegas, but I don't mind one bit!
I decided to break out my white jeans and make them work for winter, which is definitely possible if you follow a few simple rules:

1. Don't pair them with bright colors, it makes them look summerly
2. Instead opt for burgundy, navy, black, brown, shades of gray, hunter green, brown and camel.
3. Pay attention to fabric. Gauzy material is too light and will look strange (plus it's too cold for that!)
4. Layer! Think blazers, sweaters, scarves, etc. 
5. Throw on some boots. Boots are obviously for the colder months and will help transition your white jeans for winter.

     I chose to pair mine with all black pieces, but added a little something extra with this owl broche. It was a gift from my husband and I love it! (Check out my post about my elephant broche here ). 

Have a styling request? Let me know! e-mail me or leave a comment below!

-Lindsey

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,