Nicole Miller is celebrating 10 years of collaboration lines with JCPenney by launching (in my own personal opinion) her best Nicole by Nicole Miller collection ever! Here are a few of my favorite pieces. Available September 4th. I want to let you know I have not in any way or form been paid for this... I'm just excited! If you order online now you can score some great discounts...
1. Black Skirt and Top with feather embellishment (On sale for $40 each): Why would you wear a boring LBD when you can wear this?!
2. Faux Leather Bomber (On sale for $60): I love a good faux-leather jacket.The faux-fur trim adds a little something extra - and I LIKE it!
3. Studded Black Purse (On sale for $51): I think I'll forever love everything studded. Considering I wore my last one until basically all the studs broke off (R,.I.P.) this one would be a good addition to my closet.
4. Gold and Black Bracelet (On sale for $13): Bracelets are my favorite piece of jewelry and this one is just edgy enough.
5. Leopard Coat (On sale for $70): I've been wanting a leopard print coat for awhile. I need to try it on to see how it fits, but I'm already imaging outfits to wear it with.
6. Sweater/ Skirt Outfit (On sale for $25 and $30): Comfortable and cute! I would let the sweater bunch up a bit so it hits at the waist.
Labels: fashion, Nicole By Nicole Miller, polyvore, style