When it comes to the weekend, comfort is key. Most of my weekends consist of running around finishing up some errands and checking out thrift shops or local stores. So, comfortable shoes are the first priority! Here's a quick breakdown:
1. Reasonable shoes: Something you can walk in and easily slip off.
2. Soft Skirt: You want to be able to run around in it without have to worry about keeping your legs crossed. Sooo annoying! :)
3. Crop top: You can wear them with skirts, high waisted pants, high waisted shorts - very versatile.
4. A good pair of sunnies: I have this innate ability to constantly be driving directly into the sun. It's a gift.... or just bad timing.
5. Envelope clutch: Big enough to fit your necessities, small enough to bring with you anywhere.
6. Headphones: While I've been using my Sony headphones lately, I'm dreaming of one day getting these Beats By Dre.
7. Furry Phone Friend: I just got an iPhone case last month and I'm already over it. This panda one is so cute right?
Labels: baby, blue, comfortable, fashion, free people, French Connection, Head Over Heels by Dune, polyvore, Rebecca Minkoff, spring style, style, weekend, Yves Saint Laurent